Municipal Voorschoten
HOME  |  Products and services A-Z  |  Sewer systems drawings / blockage

Sewer systems drawings / blockage

  • Wat is het?

    What is it?

    If you suspect a blockage in the connection of the house to the main sewer, you can request drawings of the sewer system at the customer contact centre (KCC) of the municipality.

  • Hoe lang duurt het?

    How long does it take?

    You do not have to wait long for the drawings to be ready, you can pick them at the municipality right away.