Notification public space
Wat is het?
What is it?
The public space consists of areas that are accessible to everyone. Examples are squares, roads, parks, playgrounds, and sports fields. It is important that these public areas are safe and clean.
Have you noticed that something in the public space is broken or that a public space needs to be cleaned up? You can notify the municipality about this. The municipality will resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Direct online regelen
Arrange it online
The municipality Voorschoten works with eIDAS: the European electronic identification and trust services. For more information on eIDAS.
Hoe werkt het?
How does it work?
You can report the municipality about the following issues
• Loose paving stones
• Broken street lights
• Broken lampposts or road signs
• Unsafe areas
• Overdue maintenance of public green areas, such as the growth of weeds
• Blown off branches or fallen trees
• Destroyed nature
• Overflowing bins
• Dead animals along the road or in the water
• Abandoned bicycles or cars
• Dangerous traffic situations
• Construction and maintenance of play areas
• Damaged or unsafe playground equipment
You cannot report the municipality about the following issues
• If you found a living animal: call the animal ambulance
• Inconvenience caused by other people (neighbours, youth, addicts): call the police
The municipality cannot solve all the notifications made. If you have made a notification about an object or an area that is not part of the municipality, the municipality is unable to solve this issue. You can the notify the owner of the problem.
Wat moet ik doen?
What should I do?
You notify the municipality of the problem in the public space. It is important to clearly describe what the problem is. Also indicate the exact location.
Hoe lang duurt het?
How long does it take?
The municipality aims to deal with your notification within 5 working days. However, this does not necessarily mean that the issues will be solved within 5 working days. Sometimes more time is needed to solve the issue.